PATIENT CARE COORDINATOR – RN
• Coordinates and performs patient assessments as needed.
• Coordinates development, implementation, and evaluation of Patient Care Plans.
• Coordinates, performs, and administers and/or implements treatments,
other nursing interventions as indicated by the Patient Care Plan or Physician Order.
• Coordinates and provides nursing care in accordance with infection control
• Follows safety policies when performing nursing care.
• Coordinates and initiates emergency measures according to Federal, State, and
Company regulations and policies.
• Ensures the exchange and use of essential information necessary for quality patient
• Ensures all documentation is maintained as required by Federal, State, and
regulations and policies.
• Ensures supply and medication inventories are sufficient to meet patient needs.
• Coordinates staffing pattern to meet patient needs.
• Coordinates and/or participates in all assigned meetings and in-services.
• Establishes unit work goals and coordinates delivery of care through supervision.
• Monitors staff performance with particular emphasis on the Patient Care
• If assigned, monitors work performance of all Center staff, especially on evening and
• Follows required Company coaching and disciplinary procedures.
D. CONSUMER SERVICE:
• Presents professional image to consumers through dress, behavior, and speech.
• Adheres to Company standards for resolving consumer concerns.
• Ensures that all patient rights are protected.
• Current nursing licensure in the state of California required.
• Written and verbal communication skills in English for business necessity.
• Administrative and organizational abilities necessary.
• Current CPR certification required.
• Two years of recent nursing experience in long-term healthcare preferred.
• Current Registered Nursing Liscense preferred