• Performs patient assessments by developing, implementing, and evaluating Patient
• Performs treatments, administers medications, and/or implements other nursing
interventions as indicated by the Patient Care Plan and/or Physician Order.
• Provides nursing care in accordance with infection control standards.
• Follows safety policies when performing nursing care.
• Initiates emergency measures according to Center policy and within standards of
• Ensures the exchange of essential information necessary for quality patient care.
• Maintains all documentation as required by Federal, State, and Company
• Maintains inventory of supplies and/or medications to meet patient needs.
• Participates in all assigned meetings and in-services.
• Meets unit work goals through assignment of staff to patient care needs.
• Monitors performance through coaching and praising.
• Recognizes effective performance (or) takes direct corrective action after coaching/
counseling as needed
• Evaluates quality and quantity of patient care service accomplished by staff.
D. CONSUMER SERVICE:
• Presents professional image to consumers through dress, behavior, and speech.
• Adheres to Company standards for resolving consumer concerns.
• Ensures that all patient rights are protected.
• Current nursing licensure in the state of California required.
• Written and verbal communication skills in English as business necessity.
• Administrative and organizational abilities necessary.
• Current CPR certification required.
• One year of nursing experience preferred.
• Supervisory experience preferred.