• Participates in daily meetings regarding patient care and condition.
• Coordinates and maintains Resident Care Plan Conference Schedule.
• Coordinates all aspects of resident assessment including RAI, Patient Care Plan, and
• Timely transmission of RAI to CMS.
• Analyzes Quality Indicators monthly.
• Works with Quality Assurance to address any pending issues and concerns.
• Attends all meetings and in-services as required.
• Participates in facility Quality Assurance process, including Quality Assurance
and monthly Quality Indicator Review.
• Participates in weekly rehabilitation meetings.
• Ensures facility resources are utilized appropriately.
• Complies with State and Federal regulations regarding destruction of medications.
• Conducts internal surveys as scheduled.
• Observes and coaches staff during patient rounds.
• Appropriately praises and disciplines staff when necessary.
• Monitors patient appearance, comfort, and condition to assure quality care and to
identify any problems.
D. CONSUMER SERVICE:
• Presents professional image to consumers through dress, behavior, and speech.
• Adheres to Company standards for resolving consumer concerns.
• Ensures that all consumer and resident rights are protected.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to read and understand English for business necessity.
• Current nursing licensure in the state of California.
• Minimum of one year experience in either acute or long-term healthcare setting,
minimum of two years of clinical experience in a long-term healthcare center
(supervisory experience preferred).
• Registered Nursing Liscense preferred.