Performs tasks to ensure a safe, comfortable, and sanitary environment for all
staff, and visitors according to established policies and procedures.
- Attends meetings and in-services as required.
- Reports problems and needs to the supervisor in a timely manner.
C. CONSUMER SERVICE:
- Presents professional image to consumers through dress, behavior, and speech.
- Adheres to Company standards for resolving consumer concerns.
- Ensures that all consumer and resident rights are protected.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to read, understand, and speak English for business necessity.
- Prior experience in a long-term healthcare center preferred.’
|Job Category||Environmental Services|