• Maintains a continuous flow of linen and resident clothing as needed.
• Maintains a safe and sanitary working environment.
• Reports problems and needs to the supervisor in a timely manner.
• Attends meetings and in-services as required.
• Basic understanding of use and maintenance of laundry equipment required.
• Verbal communications skills necessary.
• Ability to read, understand, and speak English for business necessity.
• Have some concept of cleanliness, order, and safety necessary.
• Prior experience in a long-term healthcare center preferred.
|Job Category||Environmental Services|