Progressive Healthcare manages Health Care Centers in Southern California and is devoted to the highest quality of care for residents with Long-term needs.
• Ensure 24 hour provision of nursing services in accordance with Federal, State, and
• Ensure standards of nursing services within Nurse Practice Act.
• Ensure that the individual nursing services needs of each patient are met.
• Supports the overall Company and Center goals.
• Ensures that only those patients for which services can be provided are admitted to
• Ensures exchange of essential information necessary for the provision of quality
• Develops and maintains the nursing department’s budget.
• Attends and participates in meetings and in-services as required.
• Ensures that all documentation necessary for quality patient care is maintained
according to Federal, State, Company, and Center policies and regulations.
• Establishes department work goals through supervision.
• Coordinates delivery of care through supervision.
• Monitors nursing staff performance.
• Follows required coaching and disciplinary procedures.
• Ensures that all consumer and patient rights are protected.
D. CONSUMER SERVICE:
• Presents professional image to consumers through dress, behavior and speech.
• Adheres to Company standards for resolving consumer concerns.
• Ensures that all patient’s rights are protected.
• Current on nursing license in State of California required.
• Strong administrative and organizational skills necessary.
• Minimum of two years experience in nursing supervision.
• Bachelors Degree in a health related field preferred.
• Long-term healthcare experience preferred.