• Ensures the timely preparation and delivery of nutritious and attractive meals and
supplements to all residents.
• Ensures the preparation and delivery of meals and supplements are according to
Physician Orders and in compliance with Federal, State, and Company
• Maintains a safe and sanitary working environment.
• Ensures that meals are served according to expressed resident preferences.
• Plans, implements, and revises menus to meet resident needs.
• Interacts effectively with other resident services according to Total Care Plan
• Maintains all records and documentation according to Federal, State, and Company
regulations and policies.
• Maintains inventory of food and supplies to meet resident needs and according to
• Participates in all assigned meetings and in-services.
• Operates department according to budget.
• Ensures exchange of necessary information with all departments as needed to
quality resident care.
• Meets department work goals through assignment of staff.
• Evaluates quality and quantity of services accomplished by staff.
• Monitors staff performance through coaching and praising.
• Recognizes effective performance (or) takes direct corrective action after coaching
D. CONSUMER SERVICE:
• Presents professional image to consumers through dress, behavior, and speech.
• Adheres to Company standards for resolving consumer concerns.
• Ensures that all consumer and resident rights are protected.
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English for business necessity.
• Strong supervisory skills necessary.
• Graduate of (or enrolled in) a State approved food service course.
• City Health Certificate as required by local government.
|Job Category||Nutritional Services|