• Prepares nutritious and attractive meals and supplements for all residents in a
• Prepares meals and supplements according to Federal, State, and Corporate
• Performs duties in a safe and sanitary manner.
• Supervises staff in the absence of the Director of Dietary Services.
• Maintains a Start and Expiration Date log and submits to Company when required.
• Attends meetings and in-services as required.
E. CONSUMER SERVICE:
• Presents professional image to consumers through dress, behavior, and speech.
• Adheres to company standards for resolving consumer concerns.
• Ensures that all patient rights are protected
|Job Category||Nutritional Services|