• Plans and implements activities for all residents in accordance with Federal, State,
and Corporate requirements and policies.
• Publishes a monthly newsletter according to policy and procedure.
• Documents in writing resident progress and/or response to activities in Patient
Health Record as required.
• Maintains written records of resident attendance at activities.
• Decorates Center to reflect current season or holiday.
• Maintains inventory of departmental supplies and equipment.
• Participates in meetings, in-service, and training as required.
• Documents in writing resident progress and/or in person with community agencies,
organizations, and/or churches.
• Meets with consultants as required.
• Participates in promotional and marketing plans.
• Meets Department work goals through proper assignment of staff.
• Monitors staff performance through coaching, praising, and recognizing effective
performance (or) takes progressive disciplinary action after coaching as needed.
• Evaluates quality and quantity of Department Services accomplished by staff.
• Written and verbal English communication skills required for business necessity.
• Good interpersonal skills necessary.
• Good organizational skills necessary.
• Experience in a long-term care setting or related healthcare field required.