RESTORATIVE CARE ASSISTANT – RNA
• Performs restorative services according to Physician Orders and/or nursing
assessments as reflected in the nursing plan.
• Assists patients to achieve and maintain an optimal level of self care and independen
• Uses equipment correctly and safely in performing restorative care.
• Follows infection control technique in performing restorative care.
• Observes and reports signs and symptoms of change in reaction to treatment.
• Observes and reports signs and symptoms of change in overall condition.
• Maintains all documentation as required by Federal, State, and Company regulations
• Exchanges all information necessary for quality patient care.
• Organizes patient care activities to complete patient care based on priority of patient
• Ensure restorative supplies are sufficient to meet restorative patient needs.
• Attends all meetings and in-services as required.
C. CONSUMER SERVICE:
• Present professional image to consumers through dress, behavior, and speech.
• Adheres to Company standards for resolving consumer concerns.
• Ensures that all consumer and patient rights are protected.
• Verbal and written communication skills in English for business necessity.
• Administrative and organizational abilities necessary.
• Current Patient Care Assistant certification according to Federal and State requirements
• Prior restorative nursing care experience preferred.
• One year experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant in long-term healthcare preferred