• Performs tasks to ensure a safe, comfortable, and sanitary environment for all
staff, and visitors according to established policies and procedures.
• Attends meetings and in-services as required.
• Reports problems and needs to the supervisor in a timely manner.
C. CONSUMER SERVICE:
• Presents professional image to consumers through dress, behavior, and speech.
• Adheres to Company standards for resolving consumer concerns.
• Ensures that all consumer and resident rights are protected.
• Verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to read, understand, and speak English for business necessity.
• Prior experience in a long-term healthcare center preferred.
|Job Category||Environmental Services|