• Performs tasks to ensure the timely preparation and delivery of nutritious and
meals and supplements to all residents.
• Ensures meals and supplements are prepared and served according to Physician’s
Orders and in compliance with Federal, State, and Company requirements.
• Attends all meetings and in-services as required.
• Reports problems and needs to Supervisor in a timely manner.
• Promotes teamwork and cooperation with other staff.
C. CONSUMER SERVICE:
• Presents professional image to consumers through dress, behavior, and speech.
• Adheres to Company standards for resolving consumer concerns.
• Ensures that all consumer and resident rights are protected.
• Good verbal and written communication skills necessary.
• Ability to read and understand English for business necessity.
• Basic understanding of sanitation, organization, and safety.
• Prior experience in food service preferred.
• Prior experience in long-term healthcare preferred.